Maximize with your Most Profitable Customers
Introducing Aaron Vidas and Strategy Box
Aaron Vidas is an advisor who works with tech companies, professional service firms, social enterprises, and B2B companies. In his former career as a marketing manager and sales person, he was often wondering what type of customer should he target to be the most profitable. He answers this question with his new B Corp Company, Strategy Box, which clarifies which customers and opportunities are of most value. Check out this week’s Boiling Point to see how you could be making more profit off of fewer customers.
In this episode
- We hear about how Greg met Aaron at a B Corp Champions retreat in Portland, Oregon.
- Aaron explains how his system helps companies find higher value opportunities.
- Aaron tells us 80% of results come from 20% of your actions in brick and mortar businesses, and even higher ratios for Internet based companies.
- Aaron tells us about an experience in his past where he thrived after he fired two clients that made up 2/3 of his business.
- We discuss the hard step of making a decision not to work with a client that is not willing to pay you what you are worth.
- Greg and Dave suggest we should take a look of how much unpaid work your team puts toward any project.
- StrategyBox Website
- Aaron Vidas' Website
- How to Find your Most Profitable Customer Ebook
- Strategy Box Blog