Tue, 11 July 2017
In this episode:
· Bruce fills in the hosts about organizational culture in business and how it can make the biggest impact for a company’s product differentiation and giving a company a competitive advantage.
· Bruce talks about how people don’t quit their company, they leave their boss. Having strong organizational culture in business helps for companies to retain their employees for the long term.
· Bruce discusses the biggest systemic challenges organizations are met with, an example of this is companies having too strong of a command and control mentality.
· Bruce explains how HR expertise can really help bring about change in culture for a business to thrive and succeed.
· He elaborates how if a company usually is late for all of its meetings it’s more reflective about the company’s culture.