Sun, 15 October 2017
Who is Jimmy?
- Jimmy built a new town called Kalu Yala in Panama. Raised in real estate finance and educated in marketing, Jimmy has since come to spend his time working to change higher education and incubate start-ups off-the-grid.
- The goal of his town Kalu Yala is to answer the question "What would a sustainable world look like?"
In this episode:
- Dave and Greg shares that the Boiling Point has officially opened up a Patreon account to help raise revenue to keep the Boiling Point thriving.
- Greg shares how he got the chance to meet Jimmy Stice in his town called Kalu Yala. Greg was invited to Kalu Yala by his friend Yarrow Kraner where he got the opportunity to network with international thought-leaders.
- The Boiling Point hosts realize that they had made a mistake with the dates and that today wasn’t even the date Jimmy was booked to come on.
- Greg then decides to share his experiences travelling around the world in the last ten months to places such as Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Chicago, Panama, Vancouver, Detroit, Montreal, Ottawa, and the Arctic. This after promising to his friends and family that he wouldn’t travel too much this year.
- He then shares that Jimmy is actually the CEO of Kalu Yala, as it is actually considered a company.
- Stay tuned and keep posted to our future interview with Jimmy Stice.