Tue, 26 September 2017
About Corey Blake:
- Corey Blake is the founder and CEO of Round Table Companies (RTC), an 11 year old creative agency using storytelling to drive personal and organizational identity shift, culture change, and dynamic marketing.
- Corey was a professional actor in Los Angeles prior to starting RTC and starred in a Mountain Dew Super Bowl ad.
- He is a frequent keynote speaker and facilitator. Corey has studied at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and the Stagen Leadership Academy, is a sponsor of Conscious Capitalism, and is the creator of the Vulnerability is Sexygame and movement.
In this episode:
- Greg shares how he originally meet Corey in Philadelphia at the Social Venture Network Conference.
- Corey explains his work trying to change the culture of business and marketing through the power of story-telling.
- He then shares with our hosts his progression from being a paid commercial actor in Hollywood to becoming a sought out business partner who helps companies change their vision towards socially responsible business culture.
- Greg and Dave reflect on the days when Greg went through his decision making process to draft the vision statement and implement the culture that Hemmings House stands for today, which is in line with the social economy.
- Corey reflects with Greg and Dave on how implementing this culture of social responsibility into a company also means changing your own personal worldview and quality of life.
- Tune into this episode to enjoy this inspirational conversation on changing the narrative of business and implementing a better economy for all!
Direct download: TBP_162_Corey_Blake_Mixed.mp3
-- posted at: 5:45pm EDT