Sun, 4 February 2018
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kelly VanBuskirk tells Greg and Dave that he wrote a book about Canadian employers and what motivated him to write it while living in the U.K.
- Kelly talks about court processes, law firms and how his book can help employers and employees when dealing with labour, employment law and human rights.
- Kelly also discuss his journey and achievements in obtaining a chartered arbitrator designation in the field of litigation.
- Kelly VanBuskirk is a partner in the firm of Lawson Creamer, based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Kelly has completed his Ph.D at Nottingham Law School, his LLM at the University of Huddersfield (U.K), his LLB at U.N.B and his B.A. at U.P.E.I
- Kelly represents employees, companies and unions, and acts as an arbitrator as well.
- Kelly's articles and commentaries have appeared in Workplace Today magazine, the Solicitor's Journal, the Canadian Bar Review, the Canadian Arbitration and other well known publications.